All about Online Blackjack with Real Money in Australia
Also popularly known as ‘21’ in multiple Las Vegas casinos, online blackjack is simply a card game where the casino players’ main aim is to have a card hand which is close to 21 as possible.
The Online Blackjack for real money is among the most popular casino games in the Australian Gambling Industry. This is mainly because this online casino game is that it offers the biggest RTP (return to player) compared to any other casino game. What’s more, it is among the easiest and perhaps most enjoyable casino games around.
150% First deposit bonus + 50 FS
1000% First deposit bonus
100% First deposit bonus
100% First deposit bonus
200% First deposit bonus + 77 FS
If you are looking to play online blackjack real money Australia, you must familiarize yourself with not only how to play blackjack online and win real money, but also the basics and strategies used during gameplay.
How to Play Blackjack Online for Real Money in Australia
When it comes to playing blackjack for real money online, you have one primary objective: to be much closer to 21 compared to the dealer, albeit without surpassing 21. Ideally, the rules of the game are simple; it is the dealer vs. the player and players usually don’t play against other Blackjack players at the table.
Each player begins by placing a bet, and then the dealer deals two cards to each of the players as well as two cards for him (one card is face down while the other is exposed). Players then decide whether to pick more cards (hit) or stand pat.
If you are lucky enough to beat the dealer, you double your money. However, if the dealer wins or in case you exceed 21, you lose your betting stake. If a player gets Blackjack (an ace plus a 10-value card), he or she receives an enhanced payout. And if you want to test your fortune, try to play keno online for real money as it has no strategy and based on pure luck.
Defining Online Blackjack Casino Game:
It is basically the typical blackjack game but with a chance of playing the game from your computer or mobile phone through online blackjack for real money app.
You have to fund your account to play blackjack for real money online but some platforms have 1 dollar minimum deposit casino offers that allows you to put less money to the game, especially if you only started playing this game. This casino game was designed to allow you to play and win money conveniently without needing to go to a land-based casino.
Key Features To Take Into Account
It has numerous unique features that include:
- High RTP
- Low House Edge
- Demo Game
Blackjack usually features a relatively high RTP rate of between 99.2 to 99.8%.
Blackjack compared to other casino games like popular Australian aristocrat online pokies, features a relatively smaller house edge. Depending on the casino, the house edge of Blackjack games can be as low as 0.5%.
Among the best aspects is that you can play blackjack online for real money with no deposit. This enables you to understand its rules and tactics before you play the real game. You can also play various other casino games like pokies and table games in demo version.
Game Types and Variation
There are many different online casino blackjack real money varieties which you can play through casino that pay real money and here are some of the most popular options:
- Double Exposure Online Blackjack: with this blackjack online with real money version, both the dealer’s and player’s cards are usually exposed. This is considered a more level playing field since both players have an idea of their opponent’s hand. The winner’s payout in this variation is lower at 1:1, with a tie seeing the player lose their stake.
- Atlantic City Online Blackjack: this is an exclusive blackjack variation where eight decks are used, allowing the players to play multiple hands simultaneously.
- European Blackjack: the most basic version of blackjack. Here the dealer should continue hit up to 16 and will usually be forced to stand once he has 17 or above.
- Spanish Blackjack: in this variation, every 10s are removed from the playing deck. The banker can stand or hit on a soft 17; with late surrender being allowed.
- Progressive Blackjack: This variation features a progressive side bet. It has an independent payout table for all jackpot rounds with exclusive details of how different hands activate jackpots. If you land four Aces of the same suit concurrently, you grab the highest progressive jackpots gain.
How to Deposit Funds and Play Online
To enjoy the thrill of playing blackjack online, you must create and fund an online casino betting account to play. Many sites even offer deposit bonuses and even have 500 match bonus casino offers which you can use playing other games such as scratch cards, baccarat, craps, and video poker, among others.
Here is a step by step guide on how to make deposits to your casino account safely:
- Choose a trustworthy and reputable online casino
- Sign up or register to get a real money casino account.
- Choose your preferred and safe deposit method:
The process is quite easy and only requires filling in the registration forms online by entering necessary personal information, including your name, birth date, address, and email. Afterwards, you need to generate your preferred username and secure password.
The most popularly accepted deposit methods include:
- Debit & credit cards – MasterCard, Visa, Maestro
- Web wallets – Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, ecoPayz
- Prepaid cards – EntroPay Paysafecard, Flexepin, Virtual Visa
- Bank transfers
Best Neteller Casino - Top Sites for 2020
Best Visa Casino in 2020
The Best Paypal Casino List 2020
Best Game Tactics To Succeed
Blackjack tactics inform you, based on your hand as well as the dealer’s upcard, the action that boosts your winning odds. They also help minimize the game’s house edge significantly. But still, some people like to play online baccarat real money games, as it has a less specific strategy and therefore is riskier. Here are some few recommended blackjack tactics:
- Surrender: If the option is available, a player should surrender if your hand totals 16 while the dealer’s upcard is either Ace, 9, or 10. Similarly, you can surrender if you hold 15 while the dealer’s upcard is at 10.
- Split: You should always split hands of 8-8 or Ace-Ace, irrespective of the dealer’s upcard. Nonetheless, in other scenarios, the decision to split or not is dependent on the upcard of the dealer. More often than not, 7-7 and 9-9 must be split, provided the upcard of the dealer is below 8 or 10 (but not 7) accordingly.
- Double Down: If your hand is 10 or 11 inclusive of a 5-5 hand, doubling down is usually a good move. This tactic entails matching your initial bet by placing the chip alongside your initial wager, in exchange for an extra card.
- Hit or Stand: The dealer’s upcard is the primary determining factor of whether or not to stand or hit. You must always hit a hand worth eight or less. Contrastingly, all hands up to 11 must either be doubled down or hit. You must never hit a hand valued at 17 or more but instead stand.
Most Effective Game Strategies to Use When Playing Blackjack Online In Australia
There are numerous strategies designed to help you play online blackjack with real money and boost your winning odds but if you like more simple games consider planet 7 oz no deposit free spins offer and enjoy your game. Like with poker, you can play the passive or aggressive playing styles, or use more advanced statistical strategies like in Roulette such as D’Lambert or Martingale Systems for better outcomes.
Some common basic strategies to apply for the various blackjack hands include:
- Basic Strategy Chart
Generally, considering the many numbers of moves that you can take, it can be rather difficult to memorize everything. The basic strategy table or chart outlines a wide array of moves that can help you identify which move to make, depending on both you and dealer’s hands. All you have to do is identify the cards, and cross-reference the best move to make from the chart.
- Counting Cards
Counting cards is among the most prominent blackjack strategies used to play online blackjack real money across the world. The ‘running count’ strategy is arguably the commonest card counting strategies.
This is a ‘high-low’ approach where every card is given a distinct value based on the card’s point value ranging from either -1, 0 or +1. During the dealing of the cards, you keep a running tally down or up from zero, primarily centred on the values handed out.
The concept is that as these numbers go higher, you must increase your bet since you are more likely to receive better hands.
How to Withdraw Winnings
On accumulating your winnings, you will naturally want to withdraw the money. To help you, here is how to withdraw money from your winnings
- Request Withdrawal: sign in to your registered account and head to the casino’s bursar or cashier page.
- Choose Withdrawal Method: Select your preferred payout method from the available options.
- Choose Amount to Withdraw: this is often a two-step process that allows you to review your amount. Select your preferred amount and proceed to withdraw.
Pros and Cons of real money online blackjack
When it comes to security, all online blackjack websites use SSL encryption, among other technologies, to safeguard your personal information. These sites are also powered by advanced software providers such as Microgaming or netent games australia among many others that are secure and trusted and are usually centred on instant play platforms.
You must, however, take precautions by checking out the license of the casino, terms and conditions, and reading several customers reviews online to verify the authenticity and reliability of your preferred casino.
What Criteria Do We Use To Rate The Best Blackjack Online Casinos?
When looking for where to play blackjack online for real money, you need to go for the best real money online blackjack Australia sites, and if they offer online slots free spins as well then that are great platforms for you to have a varied selection of games to enjoy. To find the best sites to play, here is a distinct criterion you can use to evaluate and find the best sites:
- Evaluate the list of games offered
The best sites where to play online blackjack for real money are those offering a wide array of game options inclusive of several blackjack versions. The sites must offer other online casino games like Roulette, and Slots among others.
- Payout rate:
Payout rates represent the amount you receive for every AUD you invest. Checkout for higher payout rate percentages as it is always better.
- Wagering Requirements:
Does the online casino offer decent waging requirements? We evaluate the terms and conditions provided by the site on how you can turn your bonuses into real money. This way, we determine the most reasonable and decent options available where you can play real money blackjack online.
- Player’s overview:
If the reviews are good, then it means it is a good choice. Alternatively, we also evaluate the complaints from players and determine the relevance of the claims before recommending any site.
How Do I play blackjack online?
- To play blackjack online, you only need to sign up with your chosen online casino, deposit funds into the account, and start playing for real money.
Where can I play blackjack online for money?
- There are numerous websites where you can play blackjack online for real money. The recommended site are those that are MGA and UKGC licensed sites. These websites are legally allowed to offer the gambling authorities to audit real money casino games across the globe.
Where Can I play online blackjack?
- The Blackjack casino game is available in most top online casinos. You can look at some recommended sites to get a diverse selection of the Australian casinos and start playing either on your mobile device or desktop.
What is the best online blackjack game?
- From a statistical perspective, the single-deck blackjack game is the best online blackjack game to play. It has a low house edge of 0.3%.
What are the best Australia online blackjack website?
- There are numerous top online blackjack sites where you can play blackjack for real money in Australia. Some of the best places are:
- JokaRoom Casino
- Johnny Kash
- Fair Go Casino
- Kahuna Casino
How to win online casino blackjack?
- Although there is no guarantee of winning, you can make use of various strategic approaches and tips to boost your odds of winning. The basic blackjack strategy is a fantastic starting point as it will give you an idea of what moves to go for depending on both your cards and dealer's card.
Created By Jeff Blaylock
Jeff is the senior editor at CasinosFellow.com
He uses all his experience in the casino industry to write fair reviews and helpful guides.
Favorite Game: RISE OF MERLIN (Play N Go/RTP 96.58%)
Feedback: [email protected]