Play Online Keno for Real Money at the Best Mobile Casino
Out of the wide range of exciting gambling games offered by Aus casino brands, Keno by far is one of the all-time-favorites among Australian gamblers.
The main reason why players from Australia prefer to play Keno online for real money is because of its simple and straightforward gameplay. Compared to classic table games like Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Baccarat, regular and video poker, and others, Keno does not require any actual skills. The game is purely based on luck, which makes it a great option even for inexperienced gamblers.
This game can be compared to classic pokies or scratch cards in terms of simplicity. However, many Australian players find real money Keno online much more exciting that slots.
25 Free Spins
150% First deposit bonus + 50 FS
5 AU$ No deposit bonus
100% First deposit bonus
100% First deposit bonus
+ 150 FS
Spin Samurai Casino
Get over $2,000
+100 Free Spins
2000 AUD, Along with 150 Free Spins
Play Keno Online for Real Money in Australia: General Rules
Before we can move on and dig deeper into the topic, let’s look at the basics. In the nutshell, Keno is a lottery-style game based on pure chance. This kind of game is widely popular in national lotteries, on TV, in pubs, and you can also play it at online casino real money in Australia or through a special app that almost every website has.
Basically, to play Keno online for real money, a player needs to pick from 1 to 20 random numbers given on the table. The numbers range from 1 to 80.
Then, the special casino software randomly generates 20 numbers from the same range and these numbers determine the winners.
Players win based on the number of initially chosen numbers that match with the ones generated by the casino. The more numbers match, the higher is your winning.
As you can see, you don’t need any real skills to play Keno online for real money and win. All you need to do is to pick your numbers and let the odds work for you. That’s why many beginners opt for this game. Besides, if you are not ready to risk real money yet, many casinos offer users to play Keno in a demo mode to get the feel of the game before taking any real risks.
Keno Online Real Money: A Complete Guide
Keno Key Features
As was mentioned earlier, online Keno real money is a very simple and straightforward game unlike online blackjack real money Australia game that requires you to remember the different card combinations. Therefore, it may not have as many advanced features as other casino games such as progressive jackpots slots or table games. Basically, the whole game consists of the following steps:
- A player buys from 1 to 20 spots, each of which has a dedicated number.
- The game generates 20 winning numbers from 1 to 80.
- A player wins for every match of his chosen numbers to the ones that have been generated by the game. The more matches there are, the higher is the payout. However, it is worth noting that the odds of landing all 20 matches are pretty low. Generally, Keno is not considered as a game with large wins.
Keno Game Variations
Although this is a simple game, it doesn’t mean there are no variations of it that players could choose from.
Here are some of the most common types of Keno featured in online casinos:
Way Keno: This type of Keno gives you more than one odd of winning as it allows you to choose different groups of numbers, each of which has the same amount of numbers.
Power Keno: This variation of the game is almost identical to traditional Keno. However, it provides players with an additional bonus – all winnings get quadrupled if the 20th generated number matches one of the numbers you picked.
Combination Keno: This game option works similarly to Way Keno, but is a bit more advanced. It allows gamblers to combine the number of groups they choose in different ways to boost their winning odds.
Super Keno: Super Keno has the same idea as the Power Keno. The only difference is that all winnings increase when the 1st generated number matches one of the numbers you picked.
Video Keno: This type of Keno looks similar to slots and, unlike regular Keno, this one is played solo.
Making a Deposit
To play Keno online for real money, a player needs to buy from 1 to 20 numbers. To do this, one must first make a deposit.
Generally, the currency and payment method you can use to make a deposit is determined by each particular casino. While USD is one of the most widely accepted currencies, some gambling sites also accept payments in AUD, EUR, Bitcoin, and other currencies. We recommend gamblers to get familiar with the chosen casino’s payment terms before making any deposits.
As for payment options, they also vary from one casino to another. Some of the most commonly accepted deposit methods are:
- Bank Wire
- Skrill, etc.
We recommend identifying your preferred payment method in advance and then choose a suitable platform among those that support it.
Alternatively, if you are not yet ready to take on the risk, you can play Keno for fun in a demo mode or, in some casinos, you can also get a no deposit bonus and play with casino money before you risk your own cash.
Best Bitcoin Casino in Australia 2021
Best Visa Casino in 2021
Skrill Casino Accepted in Australia
Best Game Tactics
Despite the fact that Keno is purely a game of chance, there are still some basic tactic tips gamblers can use to mitigate the risks and boost their winning odds:
- Choose your online casino wisely based on terms and conditions, reviews, and other factors that are important to you.
- Pay attention to bonus offers. Many casinos offer generous welcome and no deposit bonuses that allow you to play Keno online real money without risking your own bank.
- Play Keno online for real money at a casino that offers a high payout.
- Don’t choose too many numbers in a single round. Although the more numbers you choose, the higher odds of winning you will get, it is generally recommended to choose between 4-5 spots so that you keep your bets moderate.
- Don’t spend your whole bankroll right away. Manage your gambling funds wisely and spread it on as many rounds as possible to minimize the risks of loss.
Although there are some tactical tips that can come in handy while playing Keno, it is still a game of chance. Thus, there is not much strategy in it. If you want a game where there is something like strategy, you should consider baccarat online real money game, as you can practice different tactics while playing.
There are no ways to predict the combinations of winning numbers. The main thing one should keep in mind is that about 4-5 numbers are the optimal amount to choose for each round.
When it comes to winnings and withdrawals, the terms also vary from one gambling site to another. Casinos Fellow recommends getting familiar with each particular casino terms before you start playing.
Real Money Keno Online: Pros and Cons
Keno is a game of chance, which is why it is especially important to play it at a reliable and trustworthy casino that uses random number generators and ensures safe gameplay.
How Does Our Team Pick the Best Real Money Online Keno Casinos?
When you decide to play Keno for real money, it is natural to look for the most reliable and trustworthy casinos. That’s what Casinos Fellow is here for – to help you find the best place to play Keno for real money online! Our team reviews the best Australian gambling sites, studies their terms and features, compares and rates them – all to help you find the best gambling opportunities for you!
So, how do we create a rating of the top Aus online Keno real money casinos? Throughout many years of experience in the gambling industry, our team has developed a comprehensive, step-by-step rating process that helps us grade every Aus casino objectively and honestly. While studying each particular casino, we pay attention to a wide range of factors, including:
- Licensing information
- Terms and conditions
- Payout rate
- Games offered
- Game modes (e.g. no download, download, instant play, for fun, mobile gambling, etc.)
- Software providers (e.g. Betsoft, Microgaming, Playtech, etc.)
- Welcome bonus, promotions, free spins and wagering requirements to them
- Players feedback
- And others.
How Can I Play Online Keno for Real Money?
- Choose a trusted online casino that has Keno in its games list. Get familiar with the casino’s payment terms and make a deposit. Buy a preferred number of spots (recommended to pick between 4 to 5 numbers in each round) and wait for the odds to play in your favor.
What Are the Keno Payment Terms?
- The payout depends on the number of matched numbers.
How to Win Playing Keno Online?
- Since it doesn’t take skill to play keno online win real money and the game is purely based on chance, winning can’t be predicted. Players can choose numbers following a certain strategy, but it still won’t guarantee a win. In this game, you win depends on odds.
How Do You Play Keno Online for Money?
- To get started with online keno games for real money you need to, first of all, make a minimum deposit at the chosen casino. Then, you need to choose the game of your choice (in our case it is Keno). Finally, a player needs to pick from 1 to 20 numbers from the given table and wait for the game to generate the winning numbers to see if there is any match.
Does This Casino Offer Support?
- Pretty much every online casino real money Keno site has a customer support feature. Different casinos may offer different contact options. However, each has at least some kind of customer care. Still, we recommend gamblers opt for casinos that offer 24/7 live support.
Where to Play Keno Online with Real Money?
- Keno is one of the most popular and widespread casino games. Therefore, this gambling option is featured in most online casinos. All you need is to choose a platform that suits your needs and check if it offers users to play Keno real money online. Some of the casinos our team can recommend you are:
|Low Deposit Offers||Related Guide||Related Casino Reviews|
|$1 Deposit Mobile Casino||Fast Payout Online Casino||Fair Go Codes|
|3 Minimum Deposit Casino||Best Sign Up Bonus Casinos||Bondi Casino|
|$10 Neosurf Deposit Casinos Australia||Netent Australia||Kahuna Casino Free Spins|
Created By Jeff Blaylock
Jeff is the senior editor at CasinosFellow.com
He uses all his experience in the casino industry to write fair reviews and helpful guides.
Favorite Game: RISE OF MERLIN (Play N Go/RTP 96.58%)
Feedback: [email protected]